The wealth of Overo reference material is divided into categories below.
Overo Series Overview
Want a high-level view of the Overo product line? Here's the place.
Design and Production
Here you will find the models, schematics, and production references you need to create Overo-based products.
- Overo STORM-P to STORM-Y Transition Guide
- Design Recommendations of Custom Expansion Board for Overo Series
- Schematics & CAD Layout Files
- Version Control and Lot Tracking
- Retaining Spacers
- Approvals: FCC and CE
- RoHS (Restriction of Hazard Substances)
Signals and Connectors
These pages summarize the connections and interfaces to Overo COM and expansion boards.
The Overo System Reference document provides a reference for all electrical interfaces of the Overo COM.
- Connector J1 (70-pin): LCD, PWM & Analog Signals
- Connector J4 (70-pin): Extended Memory Bus & MMC Signals
- Connector J5 (27-pin): camera control signals
- 40-Pin Header
- 60-Pin Header
- TurtleCore Expansion Board
- LCD Touch Screens
- Cabling and Compatible USB Devices
- JTAG and Bootable microSD cards
Performance and Power
Vital benchmarks for Overo COMs.